Monday, March 22, 2010

Remaining Calm No Matter What is Going on Around You!

Today while coming back from post office, a police officer pulled me over. Being the 1st time a police officer pulled over, my heart started racing and mind working to where did I do wrong? Well, it was my inspection sticker which was expired!! He as usual asked for my license and the insurance card. Now, I was expecting a ticket, but instead of getting panicked, I remained calm. Apologized for not noticing the expiration date and promised to fix the problem the same day. He was convinced and instead gave a warning. Phew!!
But I did thank him for noticing my expired ticket, as now I will never fail to make sure that "All Is Well" with my vehicle.
Well, it's always important to remain cool and not get agitated over a situation or loose your control.

Came across this cartoon and could not stop laughing, thought of sharing with you all - it's really funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOKSHA TODAY does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This site is for information and educational purposes only.

All Rights Reserved.